Wednesday 9 June 2010

30 seconds in the mind of.... Leanne 'Tamera'

Hey! As I'm a person who loves to share, this next post is dedicated to a fellow Catch22 student (yes, I can share the spotlight, no divas 'round here)

Introducing....Leanne!




What is your biggest regret?
I've had regrets in the past but I don't allow myself to dwell on them because it's negative. But if I had to choose one it would be not learning to play the drums. There is still time to do that though!

What 3 items do you always carry with you?
Phone, Oyster card and my vaseline

Who or what is the greatest love of your life?
My cat Chloe (he's a boy, don't ask...)

Where would you like to live?
New York - I've been there 3 times and I love it. Plus it's cheaper to fly to the Caribbean from there!

What is your greatest fear?
Losing my mum

What is your perfect idea of happiness?
Eating curry mutton and reading magazines in the company of my loved ones - Heaven!


Twitter: www.twitter.com/insearchofmissp
Favourite Song: Kings of Leon - McFearless
Favourite Website: Facebook
Favourite You Tube clip:

No comments:

Post a Comment